How We Can Help You?
Work Health Specialists provides a wide range of onsite workplace drug and alcohol screening across Australia. Our accredited drug testers will attend your work site and perform urine or saliva drug testing and a breath alcohol test. All our testing meets the relevant Australian standards, with results that are legally defensible.
Our pre- site service to you include:
- Review of your current Drug and Alcohol policy to ensure compliance and understanding how to handle any non-compliance or non-negatives.
- Review of your facilities to ensure compliance with legislative requirements.
- Provision of a Drug & Alcohol test plan to ensure that the correct test method has been selected and aid management in randomising employee selection to ensure compliance.
Our on-site service to you include:
- Our trained screeners will attend site 15 minutes prior to screening commencement to set up in the pre-approved collection room.
- The selected employees will be required to present to the testing location and upon completion of the Chain of Custody form will be tested by the pre-determined method (Urine or Saliva) before returning back to work. This process can be co-ordinated to reduce down time.
- Any initial non-negative urine drug test results are sent to a NATA accredited laboratory for mandatory confirmatory GCMS testing.
- A complete employee report will be avialable by the end of the day and provided to pre-approved employees only. Any non-negative samples sent for further evaluation will be availale within 24 hours, made avialble by the labroratory.
How can conducting regulr Drug & Alcohols Screening benefit you?
- Comply with Occupational Health & Safety legislation
- Drug and alcohol testing programs increase employee awareness
- Drug test screening prevents incidents in the workplace
- Reduce workers compensation claims
- Promotes a safe workplace environement
Lung Function Testing
Spirometry is the most common test of lung function and mainstay for the screening and management of workers at risk of occupational lung disease. For some workplaces it is important to establish a baseline respiratory function so that an employee’s lung function can be monitored over time to determine whether any occupational exposures to airborne hazards such as vapors, dusts, gases, fumes are impacting on lung function.
Mental Health Services
You have Public Liability insurance and Workers Compensation but how can you protect your business from the downside of poor mental health? Legislation passed in 2012 dictates every workplace has a legal obligation to protect employee health and safety, both physically and mentally. But it makes great financial sense for your business too to take steps to ensure the working environment is considerate of mental health and aware of what makes a happy, healthy workplace.
Workplace Health Checks
Work Health Specialists deliver a variety of on-site health checks that provide your employees with a confidential assessment of their health status. All results are received on the spot and are 100% confidential. Employees will receive their own personal results with feedback and healthy lifestyle advice to aid them in making improvements.
On completion of this Workplace Audiometry Training you will be able to conduct hearing tests at your own workplace when needed. The Workplace Audiometry Course delivers comprehensive training in the skills and knowledge required to conduct accurate assessments that meet legislative requirements.
Let’s Create an Safe Workplace, Together.
For a no obligation quote, contact us today.
Would You Like To Start A Project With Us?
Providing health and mental health services is what we do, contact us today !!!